My love <3

The things you should know about me:

  

1. I love colors, that's why I enjoy using Pinterest 


2. I love drawing and painting a lot! Learning from artists or illustrators, observing the beauty of city,  is how my learn to become a graphic designer,my dream occupation...


3. I am in love with The Little Prince. And I wish I'm his rose @-}--  The quote of the fox inspired me a lot, relationship is the most important thing in the world

4. I love Disney princesses, especially Ariel , and Elsa (the queen)

5. I love Tom Hiddleston.He's so talented,so gentleman ,so adorable,and his ehehehe... Which makes me fall in love with him B-)The first time ever to introduce myself more. Um, I love using blogger to share my feelings with you as well! I'm so glad that there are really someone who read my blog and even +1 my posts! This is so kind! Hope that you love my art and thank you for your supporting, which mean so much to me. I'm just wondering if there is anyone read my blog every time:-D

   Anyway, I will always express myself on blogger , and Let It Go!!

留言

熱門文章