Dream came true! (The Butcher's Daughter)

 

Fig 1 (Meeting at the Butcher's Daughter)

The dream comes true 🎊

The story goes like this.
A few years ago, in 2015, I had the habit of using Pinterest. And I created a board called NYC since I love the architecture there and wish I could visit there someday. 
And one of the pins is a cafe scene with a pretty chair and background which gives a feeling of relaxation and chill. 
After that, I used that picture as a reference to draw and create the story before that drawing is that Two friends living in different places. They are connected by 2 restaurants. One mailing a book to another through the pot. A book warms one's heart from Summer to Winter.

Then, I was called to serve in New York City in 2018 as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. 
In Autumn 2018, my companion and I decided to go to a fancy breakfast which was not too far from our apartment. 

At that time, I just thought that it is a fancy place with a nice atmosphere, cute flowers and pretty and healthy food. And I took some photos near that restaurant.

After my mission, I try to find the account of that restaurant to follow on IG. To my surprise, I have already followed that account. It is wired that I heard of this place before I went there, thinking to myself.
Then, I tried to figure the reason. Finally, I realised that I followed it since I used that place as a reference for my drawing. 

This is a special and fun miracle for me that it is like a dream comes true. People often mention that we dream of our future. And in my case, it is that I draw the place where I will visit later without planning it.
What a fun and precious experience for me. Thanks, Pinterest!

And that's why I redraw the drawing using digital software. Having the two friends meeting together at that restaurant called The Butcher's Daughter located in NYC. 

Check out my IG if you want to see more! 
https://www.instagram.com/crystallai_art/


    Fig 2 (Friends sending books in different cafe)



留言

熱門文章